We don't rent horses.
ALL Horses must have a negative coggins with a 12 month period before unloading .
All Horses entering the state of Tennessee must have a current and up to date
ALL Riders & Campers MUST check in at the office to sign a Release
and Wavier of Liability Agreement before entering the trails.
Trail Ride Rules
- Trail bosses’ and assistants have absolute authority.
-There is a one time $5.00 cleaning fee for each stall. Your stall is clean when you get here, and the $5.00
is for cleaning when you leave
- No racing or rough riding on trails or in camp.
- Do not tie your horse to a tree or water spick et.
- Wire and rope pens are not allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages on the trails or in the dining hall.
- We respect the right of all campers to enjoy the restful atmosphere at Circle E Ranch and request all campers be
respectful of each other.
- Your camp must be quiet by midnight.
- Be considerate of others. No loud music at any time.
- No vehicles cruising the camp after midnight.
- No food can be taken from the dining hall except by permission.
- No weapons or firearms.
- No littering. The campground is clean when you arrive, so please keep it that way.
- Your meal ticket is an armband. If you do not have it on, you do not eat. If you are a visitor, you may pay when you
come through the line.
- Pet must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No unauthorized ATV’s or motorcycles in camp or on the trails.
- If your horse kicks, you need a red ribbon to tie in the tail.
- We reserve the right to refuse any reservation.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave.
- Studs allowed with permission.
- 5 miles per hour in camp.
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON TRAIL, Please do not ask!
OHV Rules & Policies
-All participants (including passengers/guest) must fill out a current waiver and check in at the office before entering the trail system. Check In is required before entering the trail system on each visit.
-Litter laws are strictly enforced. Anyone caught littering will be PERMANENTLY EJECTED from the Park. Place litter in appropriate trash receptacle or "Pack It In, Pack It Out!"
-Ride only on established trails. Do not venture into the woods or onto property not owned by the park. Obey all no trespassing signs or Private Property signs.
-All ATV riders and OHV must wear DOT approved helmets. No Exceptions. Passengers are not allowed on ATVs, except for purpose built two passenger machines. No aftermarket or homemade seating for two is allowed.
-No rock crawlers or competition vehicles allowed in the park!!!
-No alcoholic beverages or mind-altering sub-stances which may impair a person's judgement are allowed in the trail area.
-The discharge of firearms is STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHIN THE PARK. NO HUNTING ALLOWED.
-Seat belts must be worn at ALL TIMES while driving in the park (passengers included).
-All operators of OHV vehicles and passengers should follow manufacturer's safe operating procedures.
-All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs), or Off Highway Vehicles (OHVS) are to be operated only during established park hours.
-Excessive speed and reckless driving is not permitted. Please follow posted speed limit signs. No speeding or tricks or spin-outs in the parking lot and grassy areas.
-Everyone rides at their own risk. Know your limitations and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle. The park IS NOT responsible for your recovery in the event of a breakdown or immobility but will always assist if possible.
-Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. We want them to remain for everyone to enjoy. Tree saver straps must always be used, No Exceptions, during winching and recovery.
-NO OPEN FIRES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK TRAILS. Campsite fires must be kept inside the designated campground area. Do not burn metal or glass in the fire.
-All operators of Off-Road Vehicles/Off Highway Vehicles must have a valid driver's license. Children under 18 must be super vised at all times and MUST wear a helmet.
-Be courteous to other drivers and children in the park. This is a family place!!!
-Those under age of 18 must have a waiver consent signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of a park staff member. Parent/Legal guardian must closely supervise minors.